We support our customers with a core group of specially skilled technicians, providing coverage, troubleshooting, and warranty information for Carrier and Toshiba products in Greece, Cyprus and the Balkans.
- Installation and operation of products
- Emergency service / repair with state of the art diagnostic equipment
- Design, replace or upgrade equipment to optimize performance
- Start – up / commissioning
A maintenance plan will guarantee that your system operates with maximum efficiency, providing the best possible value for money. As we have all the necessary technical equipment, experience and training we offer tailored made maintenance contracts to meet the budget and operation needs of your facility. We offer you:
- preventive maintenance to keep your equipment running in peak condition and
- predictive maintenance services to identify potential problems before costly breakdowns occur
Our response time is 24 hours in Greece. Depending on the nature of the problem, we may be able to offer advice and support over the phone, thereby further reducing our response time. The maintenance contracts offer the following discounts, among other benefits:
- 35% on any replacement parts needed
- 25% on materials
- 20% on call charge for 2-man crew
For more information about After Sales Service, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of maintenance contract
We give you a choice of three types of contract:
A market leader must always be one step ahead of the competition. Carrier uses the latest advances in technology to anticipate and diagnose problems and monitor the operation of customers’ systems from its own remote monitoring centre. The remote monitoring system allows us to keep your equipment under surveillance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.