30RQM/30RQP Air-to-Water Heat Pump with Integrated Hydronic Module
Nominal capacity heating 170 -540 kW / cooling 160 – 510 kW
The AquaSnap heat pumps are the best value solution for commercial and industrial applications where installers, consultants and building owners require reduced installed costs, optimal performances and maximum quality. The new heat pump generation AquaSnap features two new versions:
- The AquaSnap (30RQM) version features a compact all-in-one package where reduced investment cost (low Capex) is required.
- The AquaSnap Greenspeed® (30RQP) version features a compact all-in-one package optimized for part-load applications where high SCOP and SEER are required.
The AquaSnap Greenspeed® equipped with variable speed fans and variable speed pump provides premium part load efficiency to reduce utility costs over the lifespan of the heat pump. The AquaSnap heat pumps are designed to meet current and future Ecodesign and F-Gas requirements in terms of energy efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions. They use the best technologies available today:
- Reduced refrigerant charge of non-ozone depleting R410A refrigerant
- Scroll compressors
- Greenspeed® variable-speed driven fans (30RQP models)
- Brazed plate heat exchangers with reduced water pressure drops
- Auto-adaptive microprocessor control with Greenspeed® intelligence
- Innovative Carrier “Free defrost” algorithm (pending patent)
- Touch pilot control with advanced IP connectivity and color touch screen user interface Both AquaSnap ranges can be equipped with an integrated hydronic module, limiting the installation to straight-forward operations like connection of the power supply and the water supply and return piping (plug & play), within the dimensions of the standard unit.